To engage in industrial equipment installation, repair, service and maintenance of equipment Installed and to provide construction and engineering services surpassing quality standard in observance of industry ethics.
- To become one of the well-known and respected industrial contractor as recognized by the Philippine Contractor Association Board and Department of Labor and Employment.
- To develop expertise in manufacturing world. (Civil, Mechanical and Electrical)
- To continually adopt modern and advanced concepts and methods of construction engineering.
- To fully utilize expertise in the installation, maintenance and rehabilitation of industrial equipment.
POWERFLOW INDUSTRIES INCORPORATED was established and incorporated on September 21, 2000 with the SECURITIES & EXCHANGE COMMISSION, for the purposes of engaging in industrial equipment installation, repair, services and maintenance of equipment installed.
The company always prioritizes its customer needs and continues to upgrade and improve engineering works by applying the latest technology in every aspect of its operations. POWERFLOW INDUSTRIES INCORPORATED has achieved the integrity and reputation of the business community through high quality products, fast service and responsiveness.
A well-equipped company with high specialized work force and valuable experience, a well- respected company engaged in General Engineering and a wider vision to promote the highest standard of quality, POWERFLOW INDUSTRIES INCORPORATED can be considered as one of the most competitive company engaged in General Engineering and specializing in Mechanical Works and Services. Its principal office is located at Block #3, Tepaurel Compound, Putatan, Muntinlupa City includes its fabrication and services shop.
The company’s incorporators and officers are as follows:
1. Victorino M. Antonio – Director / Operations Manager
2. Antonio M. Garcia – Director / Finance Manager
3. Erickson V. Fancubit – Director / Marketing Manager
4. Manual M. Tolentino – Director
5. Rodolfo Derecho – Director
The above incorporators, all equipped with their individual expertise in various fields of
engineering, process, contracting and other related technical services, have worked together since
1995. After working together for years, &, having then realized the need to expand and improve the
services that they could provide to their clients, they have decided to incorporate themselves and
create a new group named POWERFLOW INDUSTRIES INCORPORATED.
With the above factors considered, & with the officer’s cumulative knowledge & experience,
it can be established that the company has a solid and reliable foundation to enable it to accomplish
its corporate goals proficiently.